• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Debbie Loses Herself - a glamour model masturbation fantasy

Mr_Stiffy

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Just some background first to this story - this is a fantasy I shared with a buddy on Yahoo while wanking over pictures of one of our favourite glamour models. I've told one or two others about it and joked that I would post it in here, and they all displayed the opinion that they'd read it again. This is obviously a more elaborate version of the same story. It's a bit of a vanity post really, giving myself the horn writing it out in detail, and it'll be available for me to read again. So I'm not really fussed if anyone else likes or dislikes it, I enjoyed fleshing it out. I've used a generic name rather the model in question's actual name, because it leaves more to the imagination. You can decide for yourself what Debbie looks like (in all but one feature ;) ) in the story. Tall, petite, slim, curvy, blonde, brunette or redhead. It's up to you.

---

Debbie let the door shut behind her and sighed. She had just gotten home to her spatious third floor apartment after another tough shoot. No doubt the results would be glorious and she certainly enjoyed the fruits of her labour, but between make-up, changes out of outfit, retouching make-up, moving between sets and maintaining similar poses for long periods with only slight changes between snaps at times, it could be arduous. Solo shoots especially could be lonely days, without any of her friends to goof around with. She was home now though, and relieved she whacked the heating up, fed her cat, and discarded her sweatpants. She reached up the arm of her tight white t-shirt and pulled out her bra in one fluid motion, choosing instead to relax in the comfort and privacy of her own home in nothing more than the t-shirt and a pair of silky black panties she hadn't bothered changing out of before leaving the photo shoot. It was HER time after all, she didn't need to be glam for anyone right now. She put a CD on and went over to her desk by the window and turned her monitor. Time to see what kind of day the rest of the world had been having!

Debbie soon flicked onto her Twitter. As always, the same jumble of banality from celebrities, excited exclamations from her friends and family, and gushings from fans. Ah, her fans. As ever, they were always most verbal when concerning one of her photo shoots for a glossy glamour mag. Today, they were not about the shoot she had just completed - of course - but about her latest one to actually hit the shops. In the business of the day she had just had, for once she'd neglected to buy a copy for herself to see which photos the team had chosen from the shoot, which seven or eight shots actually made print. A simple, boring, fluffy affair, just Debbie in (and mostly out of) a set of tiny white briefs and a bra that could barely contain her breasts. Ah yes, those 36FFs. Where would she be without them? They had gotten her attention all through school, when she had hated them. At full maturity now each was nearly as big as her head, and she had realized what a blessing they were, and that she could use them to get what she wanted, and make money from them. Debbie read the tweets from her fanbase, and found nothing out of the ordinary. One or two tongue in cheek messages of approval from other models. Hundreds upon hundreds of gushing messages about "looking good" and "I love you Debbie." A much smaller number of the cruder and blunter... "great tits babe" and "look at the funbags on that" by the less polite of her fans, and finally a smaller number that were even less restrained. "Make my cock so hard", "Love 2 fuck u" and similar, and even a scattering of "going to jerk off to this right now" and the like. Debbie let out an involuntary giggle. It was puerile, it was immature, it was.... well, it was men. Debbie had built up a pretty good filter to scan over the smutty messages with 95% amusement and maybe only 5% disgust, she found out hard to heap scorn upon the "perverts" and "losers" that indirectly paid her salary, like some of her friends did.

Debbie paused over one or two of these messages and suddenly she found herself reading every single tweet. This was unusual, they tended to blend into one. In spite of herself, she was finding herself drawn to the ones from these dirty men, these naughty wankers. "I'm having a massive wank over Debbie" she smiled. "These pictures make my cock throb." she giggled. "I'm going to cum buckets" she blushed. Had she left the window open? There must have been a draft, her nipples were stiffening right up. She flicked through these salacious tweets in spite of herself and looked at the faces of the boys tweeting them, some serious, some smiling, some grinning. To her surprise and slight amusement, some of them even had their erect cocks as their avatars! She tried to ignore those. She started to admire how much detail some of these boys could fit into Twitter's character limit, describing the pages of her magazine open, and how they were going to spunk all over her pages. Debbie didn't even realize as she click! click! clicked away, her left hand was surreptitiously circling at her erect nipple with two fingers through the fabric of her t-shirt. Looking at these messages, Debbie couldn't help but feel her ego being stroked a little by the thought of her image having such sexual power over all these males.

As her left hand cupped her breast and she allowed her thumb to run over her swollen nipple, she was now picturing all of the faces of the men that had sent her the messages, and not just the sordid ones. Dozens and dozens running a gammet of ages and ethnicities, in sexual excitement over her. She could see them all, as though each had laid the magazine open on their bed or bathroom counter, and they were furious masturbating to her. Some she saw open mouthed and gasping, some grimacing, some had given in to pleasure and had their eyes closed and heads tilted backwards. But they were all panting, sweating, rubbing one out over Debbie and her nice big fat tits. My God, she was getting wet. There was no escaping it, the thought of the men of the country wanking, fists tight around their cocks and pumping up and down, had really started to get to her. There was a burning deep inside her, a cauldron of desire, and without thinking she stood up only for a second and shuffled to allow her little black panties to slide down. She propped one foot up on her desk and she felt warm air from the central heating hit her rapidly moistening pussy.

She continued to click! click! click through the messages as her left hand found its way to her mound and she gently placed her fingers flat against the lips of her cunt, just to feel it's warmth, it's wetness. It was undeniable now, she was soaking. It only dawned her now what a dirty little tramp she actually was, as her index finger gently parted the swollen lips of her pussy and she let out a little sigh. Some of the messages had even got attachments... these horny men had attached pictures of their cocks, stiff and proud. Some had fists grabbed around them, some were oozing precum. The odd one had even been captured in the very instant of a white rope of cum shooting forth! Debbie slid one then two fingers deep inside herself... she never usually considered a cock an attractive thing for her, but the fact these cocks had been made hard FOR HER was making something pulse deep within her. She moaned and kicked away the panties that had been wrapped around her right ankle, left leg still up in the air on the desk like a wanton slut. She carried on perusing, click! click! click! Some of the pics had the men holding her magazine open, and the sight of her own tits bursting out of the silky white lingerie, accompanying the image of the hard on she had inspired, made her feel even more the goddess.

Debbie lost herself completely in her moment and now put her right leg up on the desk too, and lay back reclining in her desk chair with her legs splayed as wide as possible, which made her feel like an utter whore. She had been a gymnast in her youth and was still capable of performing a splits on demand, so was easily able to give as wide a target to her own eager hand as she thrust two fingers up her cunt, twisting slightly with every insertion. She closed her eyes. God, she wished it was a cock up her. A greedy, urgent cock of one of her dirty little fans. Any cock. If she could have seen herself now, she would have been surprised to see the creamy mess she was becoming. Juice had been flowing for sometime and was even flowing down over her tight, puckered asshole. She was dimly aware that she might be leaving a stain on her desk chair ; she didn't care. It would wipe clean.

As she opened her eyes she saw the knickers she had absently-mindedly kicked and managed somehow to flick up onto her desk. They would be a nice present for one of her fans in return for something off her wishlist. One or two followers had uploaded pictures of sticky, cum laden pages of the magazine, or puddles of cum on their bedsheets. Now as she removed her fingers from deep inside her walls and started rubbing her swollen throbbing clit, she imagined her fanbase again, but this time she didn't see their faces... only their cocks. Debbie rubbed furiously as she felt a tingling sensation in her spine. God, how long had it been since she had a fuck? She'd been so busy with photo shoots.... for these dirty fuckers to wank over. She closed her eyes and let go of her mouse at last, teasing her pussy lips wide open then burying the fingers of her right hand inside her welcoming wet slit as her left hand continued to provide delicious friction to her clit. She moaned loudly as she imagined dozens upon dozens of rock hard dicks, all being stroked fast over her. Her hips bucked wildly as she fucked herself, imagining the voices groaning her name... "oh Debbie.... OHHHH Debbie.... ooooohhhhhhhh DEBBIE..." She started to ache and her cunt pulsed and flooded again. She wanted to cum so badly.

Debbie bit her bottom lip and felt that familiar feeling building inside her, pulsing and nearing a peak. Still she saw the throbbing veiny members of her fans. Suddenly they were erupting in her mind and she could see thick white ropes and big juicy loads of clear jizz alike, spitting, shooting and flowing. She saw each different cock going off in the space of a second. She could see the cum in her minds eye, and she was so lost to her own fantasy she could smell cum... she could taste it. The aching in her own loins built and she felt herself climbing a mountain of pleasure as a powerful climax started welling up. Her passion grew, pulsated and neared a peak. Debbie imagined that warm feeling of cum hitting her body. She felt warm cloying splashes on every part of her. She felt it coating her face, her thighs, her belly and her tits, that familiar [nobabe]silky smooth[/nobabe] wetness. It was as though she were being ejaculated on from every angle by a hundred cocks. She felt warm all over as though she were literally bathing in warm, salty spunk. She smelled it again, tasted it again, felt it hitting her body. She felt it splashing against the inside of her walls.... and she toppled over the precipice.

A wave of pleasure rocked Debbie's body and kept pounding her over and over again like waves breaking on a beach. Her head rocked back and she cried out "FUUUUUUUUUUUCK" as she reached her crescendo, her walls swelling around her fingertips as she came all over them. Her orgasm pulsed again, more gently this time, as her eyes opened. Beads of sweat had formed at her temples, the chair was molten hot beneath her and she could feel her backside slipping against the dampness she had left in her throes. Feeling satisfied and dirtier than she had for years,

Debbie ambled slowly on jelly legs over to the window with the intention of closing the window. She was naked from the waist down, still, but standing close to the window concealed the beltline and below so all a passer by would see would be a young lady in a white t-shirt. As she looked out, she noticed a young lad of no more than 19 or 20 heading down the path, tucked under his arm a magazine with the unmistakable cover - Debbie in her tiny white bra and tiny white panties. She waved to the young man, and just as his face broke into an expression of "No way! That couldn't be...." she drew the curtain. Debbie leaned over the desk one final time before heading for her shower, and wondered about these forums she had heard about, and if any of her fans used instant messager programs. She might have some fun here......

---

... yeah. In a nutshell we were masturbating to the thought of her masturbating to the thought of men masturbating to her. If that makes sense. :cool:

Last edited:

ban-one

Works for panties
Firstly, rep to you, Sir :hatsoff:

Secondly,

Just some background first to this story - this is a fantasy I shared with a buddy on Yahoo while wanking over pictures of one of our favourite glamour models. I've told one or two others about it and joked that I would post it in here, and they all displayed the opinion that they'd read it again. This is obviously a more elaborate version of the same story. It's a bit of a vanity post really, giving myself the horn writing it out in detail, and it'll be available for me to read again. So I'm not really fussed if anyone else likes or dislikes it, I enjoyed fleshing it out. I've used a generic name rather the model in question's actual name, because it leaves more to the imagination. You can decide for yourself what Debbie looks like (in all but one feature ;) ) in the story. Tall, petite, slim, curvy, blonde, brunette or redhead. It's up to you.

... yeah. In a nutshell we were masturbating to the thought of her masturbating to the thought of men masturbating to her. If that makes sense. :cool:

I have to agree with you. Sometimes writing these things (and thus using our imaginations to create them) is more fun and exciting, and more the point than the posting for all to see. I also like what you did about leaving so much of her to our imagination, so she looks best to each of us. I had the same idea when I was writing my fantasies about Brea. And your little post script there makes total sense to me. I've masturbated to the thought of some girl I knew playing with herself to thoughts of me. It's a powerful image. :)