• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Starfish And Honey Pots

Alessandro

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
741560461801154902_200.jpg

=>
757763311638129280_9999.jpg

810598896547540433_200.jpg

=>
719719937694054043_9999.jpg

Reactions: sj1

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Reina from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Coffee Shop Employee

My name is Reina and I am 19 years old. I work at a coffee shop near the downtown area of Tampa, Florida and I met a model photographer at the coffee shop the other day. While he was waiting for his coffee to be prepared by another co-worker, he took the time to speak with me regarding his amateur and homemade nude modeling shoots. I think a lot of girls have thought about doing nude modeling, but a lot of them will either chicken out or simply not do it in the first place. But then again, there's a lot of girls that would be willing to at least try it out. Well, I'm one of those girls who would at least try it out, and not only did I try it out, but I also had an absolute blast at the amateur modeling shoot!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

The photographer was very professional and he really made me feel comfortable with removing my clothing and getting into all of those positions! My co-worker kept telling me not to do it, but I'm not going to listen to her because I make my own decisions in my life. She kept telling me that someone that I know might stumble across the pictures, and even though that would be a bit embarrassing for me, I still decided to do the nude modeling shoot! I had a lot of fun at the shoot, and I told the photographer that if he ever wants to shoot again, I am totally down with doing more shoots!

Be sure to check out Reina's PROFILE at True Amateur Models Listed Below:
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/reina-trueamateurmodels.html