• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The Saga of Sigrid & Claudia

What’s your choice?

• Sigrid is prettier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Claudia is prettier

• Sigrid should be the dom and Claudia the sub

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Claudia should be the dom and Sigrid the sub

• Sigrid would win a catfight

• Claudia would win a catfight

• Total voters

billbill1111

Freeones is so HOT I want to have sex with it!
I’m an amateur writer of erotic stories. The characters of my stories are inspired from my childhood comics. Basic elements of my scenarios are lesbianism, catffight, domination, punishment, but not only these. I used to make some polls in the beginning, so if the sample is good, I use the results for the development of story. So I hope somebody find all this interesting and help me, enjoying it.

Sigrid-and-Claudia-1.jpg

Sigrid (Miguel Ambrosio Zaragoza “Ambrós” creation)

Sigrid is the female character of Spanish comic “El Capitán Trueno” and the beloved of the medieval hero. She is a beautiful young Viking, queen of Thule. She is tall with long blond hair, blue eyes, wasp's waist and slender voluptuous silhouette. Sigrid is a strong and patient personality. In some occasions, she fights and rescues her friends or led armies as a queen.

Claudia (Francisco Darnís creation)

Claudia is the female character of Spanish comic “El Jabato” and the beloved of the Iberian hero. She is a beautiful young Roman patrician, with black hair in ponytail, green eyes, olive skin and curvaceous body. She looks delicate but when it’s necessary she fights with arms or hand on hand against her enemies for the rescue of her friends.

Sigrid in catfight

Catfight-Sigrid-1.jpg
Catfight-Sigrid-2.jpg
Catfight-Sigrid-3.jpg

Claudia in catfight

Catfight-Claudia-1.jpg
Catfight-Claudia-2.jpg
Catfight-Claudia-3.jpg

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Crouching angry girl, hidden Dom

billbill1111

Sigrid-Claudia-a1.jpg

DISCLAIMER

I do not own any of the characters on this story. They belong to their creators, publishers and distributors, as the works they come from or inspired in way the story written below.
I do not have any financial gain through this written piece nor I intend to cash on it. This content is mostly to be seen as a parody work with adult content. I repeat, a parody.
With adult content. Because of that, people under the authorized age to see erotic material wherever they live aren't allowed to read this story.
Anyone else who bears something against the content, characters or anything else must also look somewhere else to be.
If you are fit to read this story and contribute with something, feel free to do so.
Thanks and now, enjoy this work as much as I did writing.

billbill1111

The Saga of Sigrid & Claudia

“Unacknowledged Desires”

Sigrid-Claudia-a2.jpg

Pictures are not painted by me, but are creation of photomontage. I hope you enjoy it, and I really love to hear your opinions and suggestions.

Previous: After an electromagnetic storm Capitan Trueno and his friends travel by a time-portal from Medieval to Roman age in Crete. They meet El Jabato and his friends, who fought against a tyrant and have captured Gundar, friend of Trueno. The two groups fight each other after a misunderstanding. The Medieval gang wins and captures the rival gang. Only Claudia escapes from the fight and runs into the forest. Sigrid run after her, but finally she captured by the Roman woman. Claudia wants to exchange Sigrid with her friends, but finally, as a peaceful person, she releases her, begging the Viking Queen for the faith of her friends. The women return together to the field and discover that the two gangs have allied against the tyrant.

Prince Gundar lashed his horse; should be at the farmhouse before the women. They had started earlier, but their ride along the river was slow, enjoying the sunny day. Following the path which had been suggested by natives, he arrived in his destination. Silence... He let his horse, walked to the wooden farmhouse, checked the wall’s holes which had opened for observation and hid behind thick bushes, in a position which allowed him to watch the whole area. Now he had nothing to do but waiting. The nervous breath, like the moments before the battle, and the pressure on his groin, brought back his memory to what had happened last week.

It had started when he entered late in the temple, remaining in the shadow, as he didn’t want to interrupt the ceremony. The women were standing behind the others, few meters in front of him, side by side. The Viking had her hands in front and the Roman her right around the waist of blonde. Suddenly Claudia drew her palm up and down Viking’s back. The hand disappeared under the golden endless mane which covered the full range of Sigrid’s back. This motion on blonde’s back made the prince feeling strange, but the next was an unexpected surprise. As the palm of Claudia slid down to the waist of her friend, didn’t stop as usual on the red zone, but, overcoming it, moved lower onto the rear of Sigrid! Brunette’s hand started to move circular all around the butt in a gently and soft way; not squeezing, just a petting like velvet touch, feeling all the curves of the magnificent globes. After few moments the Roman bent her fingers continuing the caressing with the edges of them and finished this wandering with a soft, playful slap on blonde’s buttocks. Then Claudia’s hand moved again under the blond hair to the neck and started to massage it, causing a shiver to Sigrid, before the delicate fingers appeared between her hairs, stroking the back of her head.
Sigrid-Claudia-a3.jpg

billbill1111

Sigrid hadn’t reacted to brunette’s moves. Gundar removed discreetly out of the temple, but the show had exited him. During the next week he watched the women, finding out that the scene wasn’t incidental or a joke. Following them secretly in a farmhouse which the girls had organized, he saw, between caresses and groping, a passionate kiss which brought in his memory all the stories about the women of Lesbos. Contrary to the religiosities about “female monsters”, he found it wonderful. After all, he was never a real Christian, remained fanatic pagan.

Finally, driven by old passions and unfulfilled desires, he made a plan. The time had come. Sigrid was his eternal passion, the princess who had promised to him when they’re children; a marriage with the woman of his life, which by the way would have made him the absolute sovereign of Thule. But all the expectations had been lost, when Capitan Trueno came into her life and Gundar accepted a secondary role in the history. He married Zaida, a beautiful Arabian ex-pirate and slaver, but the sexual desire for the dreaming blonde was still on fire deep inside him. And now this… the chance of his life! If the plan succeeded, the queen of Thule would be his trophy, maybe together with the most beautiful woman of Rome. He didn't have remorse, nor for Trueno, nor for Jabato, nor for Zaida. As a pagan he believed in free love.

Thoughts and memories stopped with the light clatter of horses. The women stopped in front of the shanty, let the horses and walked around, checking the area. When felt alone, they hugged, kissing each other’s neck and face, before their lips met. Short and soft kisses in the beginning, become long and passionate, as their hands caressed each other’s hair, back, butt. Sigrid pushed Claudia on a bench, close to Gundar’s hideout, standing in front of her pretentiously. The smiling brunette started caressing slowly blonde’s thighs and hips and Sigrid sat cross-legged on her lap. She cupped Roman’s face, kissing her again and again, as Claudia’s left hand caressed her ass and the right her left thigh. Queen of Thule loved the kisses of this woman; much more sensual than Trueno’s. The sweet sensation forced the Viking to interrupt the passionate kiss, giving a loud erotic moan, as the greedy hands of patrician continued their work and her skillful teeth began to solve the laces of Viking’s cleavage cross, opening the pass for her next target: Sigrid’s alabaster twins.​

Sigrid-Claudia-a4.jpg

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Very comforting, in a way.

billbill1111

The relationship between Claudia and Sigrid had a strange evolution. After their fight had become close friends, but very soon Claudia started to have strange feelings and thoughts for Sigrid. Her memory brought back common moments with the blonde beauty: the rubbing of their bodies as they rolled during the catfight; the aroma and the silky texture of her golden hair; the cupping of her firm butt when she carried Sigrid unconscious on her shoulders or on the horse or held her high excited for friends’ freedom… even the spanking of the blond Viking after her escape attempt. Sensual thoughts that instinctively made her hands touch irritatingly her body.

Lesbianism wasn’t something strange for Claudia; the most attractive woman of Rome was the most desirable target in the public baths for the other patricians. For the young virgin beauty the first sexual adventures were in hands of experienced Roman lesbians; even the Empress Poppaea Sabina, Nero’s wife, tried to seduce her. Sweet Claudia was always in passive role at these situations, taking all the cares from her lovers, but now for first time she was feeling lust for another woman. It was time for the next step of her desires…

Claudia, impressed by Sigrid’s fighting abilities and sawing her trained with swards against Crispin and natives -always disarming them-, decided to test her skills; it was the ultimate humiliation. The blonde repelled her attacks easy. After each brunette’s missing strike, the blonde was beating her magnificent butt with the wide side of her sword; a move accompanied with ironic teasing and grins. This was angering Claudia. She was rushing again and again, but Sigrid, exploiting her furry, toppled her. The scene repeated 3 times with the same result: Claudia face down and Sigrid triumphant with her foot on Roman’s firm butt. When the queen of Thule decided to put an end at this “performance”, disarmed Claudia with three strikes, sticking her to the wall, pressing the pit of her sword between the divine tits of Jabato’s fiancée!

Sigrid-Claudia-a5.jpg

billbill1111

The blonde with two skillful swards cut the shoulder buckles, leaving topless the brunette, who instinctively covered her big boobs with the palms. Then the smiling Viking cut the drawstring of the waist, making the tunic slipping around Claudia’s lovely legs, between playful comments about her beauty. Trying to cover her nudity, the Roman felt vulnerable under Viking’s dominant gaze. Sigrid enjoyed this experience, until her face expression changed in a grave style. She slid the pit of her sword onto Claudia’s body, insisting on erect nipples, areolas, thighs and finally in brunette’s labia. Suddenly she turned and left, leaving Claudia humiliated but also irritated.

Out of her control the etheric Roman, naked and lying on the ground, wiggled her fingers into her pussy until the climax, as a lot of fantasies were running in her brain, all of them including the blond queen. Magnetized by the beauty and the dominant personality of Sigrid, as the erotic fantasies besieging her days and nights, Claudia surrendered unconditionally to her. The queen of Thule had nothing to do but exploited her subordination, taking a sweet revenge for the humiliations during their first contact.
Sigrid-Claudia-a6.jpg

billbill1111

Sigrid hadn’t lesbian experiences. She never felt something sexual for another female. The only thing close to this was during the pirate raids of her adopted father, Ragnar Lothbrok. Her mission was the women of the ships. She ripped their clothes searching for jewelries. If they resisted, she beat them -using slaps, hair-pooling or her whip-, but sometimes she tortured their naked bodies, squeezing their tits, twisting their nipples and cunts. Women’s pussies often used as hiding places and Sigrid sometimes caused orgasms to them during the searching. Finally she became addicted to this punishment, so she loved to dominate her victims at this way even if they didn’t resist.

Sigrid enjoyed her dominance over other women, especially when they’re pretty. So when she met Claudia, she thought that had found the perfect victim for her old habits; first time since she had passed on the “good side” as fiancée of Capitan Trueno. The brunette had all the characteristics: sweet, sensitive, elegant aristocrat and -the most important- the prettier woman she had ever seen; no one else had caused her so much jealousy with her beauty. During their gags’ conflict, she run after the peaceful Roman into the forest, like a Valkyrie hunting a poor virgin, but finally the delicate woman proved her nemesis. She was sure that the finish of their catfight was accidental, as her head hit on a stone during their rolling on the ground, but the memory of Claudia over her -pinned for first time by another woman during a fight- beating her head on the ground and the darkness of unconsciousness tormented Sigrid’s mind; even more the memory on Roman’s knees, as she was spanked like a little girl, after her failed escape attempt.
Sigrid-Claudia-a7.jpg

billbill1111

The two belles had impressed the native people. They’re talking about the beauty of “Aphrodite’s daughters” and very soon started a debate for this. At first -enchanted as Mediterranean men by the shine of Sigrid's golden endless hair- they submitted to the beauty of the “Sun’s daughter”, but later, as they started to look better Claudia’s assets -the lively face, the green eyes, the round ass and most of all her superior tits- the Roman started to take advantage. When Sigrid heard about it, felt embarrassment; although a tough Viking queen, this womanly defeat made her feeling insecure. For first time her beauty was overshadowed by another woman. But even she had captured herself many times -in ecstasy and jealousy- with her eyes fixed on Roman’s breast.

So, their swordfight was “Deus ex Machina” for Sigrid. Her triumph gave back her lost dignity, but the most important thing was that she captured the brunette into the nets of her domination. The servility of Claudia was a big surprise and the revenge was sweet for the Viking queen: she tortured her nemesis with her permission! And the best was that Claudia proved that behind her prudishness was a sexual volcano! Her fingers, teeth, tongue... all proved experienced erotic tools, giving her unprecedented orgasms. Especially when the tongue of Roman invaded inside her pussy, covered every point which the ferocity of Trueno’s brutal cock left unsatisfied.
Sigrid-Claudia-a8.jpg

billbill1111

Their first sexual contacts had the same motive: started with Sigrid punishing and torturing Claudia; body whipping, face slapping, nipples twisting, breast squeezing, ass spanking; finished with Roman eating Viking’s pussy, giving her multiple orgasms. The mission of their sex was Sigrid’s sexual satisfaction, without pleasure in return for Claudia -"you will not ask for anything in return" was Sigrid’s first dominant rule, when the Roman, under a tree, had confessed that was in love with her. The only pleasure for the Roman was that she enjoyed serving this divine body, the sexier had ever seen, but only when Viking didn’t order “not finish” as she rubbed on it. Sigrid used to keep her on fire, before finally caused -often with pain- the erotic explosion of Claudia.
Sigrid-Claudia-a9.jpg

The combination of pleasure and pain worried Claudia. Sigrid’s influence was out of her control. The blond queen was for her the personification of Venus; was impossible to escape from this and the sadomasochistic side of Scandinavian had transformed her slave of a dangerous pleasure. Sigrid enjoyed her punishment, especially on Claudia’s boobs, the part of her body that envied the queen of Thule. This situation threatened her personal life. She always tried to hide from Jabato the traces of the whip, the bruises from the candles, the signs of bites, but wasn’t easy. So she decided to push her lover deeper in the heat of desire, using all her skills and the possible ways to make her cum, hoping that this would reduce the punishing part. Finally it worked, as Sigrid let Claudia leading the erotic game, giving her the oxymoron role of energetic erotic slave. And day by day the blond queen was trapping inside the sensuality of pleasure.
Sigrid-Claudia-a10.jpg

billbill1111

I must note that the majority of the pictures are result of photoshop from the original comics and great erotic artists like Frollo, Levis etc.

Last edited:

billbill1111

"Enough!" Sigrid ordered in a strict tone and stood up from Claudia’s lap. On Roman’s face was obvious the disappointment as her mouth and hands lost her erotic targets. "Stand up!"

Claudia obeyed like a docile servant. The scene became more and more excited for the observer. The Viking led the Roman, holding her by the hand, to the shanty. In front of the door they stopped. The patrician made two hesitant steps, but before her entrance the blonde hugged her from behind, squeezing her massive breast and biting her neck. If Claudia’s petting was sensual and soft, Sigrid’s were vicious and rough; the Viking’s way. The Roman breathed heavily under blonde’s erotic attack, feeling weak and vulnerable. Sigrid made one step beyond, leaving Claudia on her trembling feet. She opened her palm and cupped Roman’s derriere aggressively, with the curve between thumb and middle finger inside the crack of her buttocks, fingering the helpless Roman. At the same time she pulled brunette’s ponytail, driving her head on her left shoulder. Claudia yanked in moans as her lover sucked her neck; her feet trembled like jelly. Sigrid was like a brutal attacker who enjoyed the inability of her victim. Finally, she gave a loud slap on Claudia’s butt, pushing her inside the house. She gave a look around and followed the pretty Roman.

Gundar let few minutes to pass and approached the hole which covered by a fabric. He pulled it softly and the room revealed in front of his eyes. What he saw left him speechless; Sigrid and Claudia totally naked on the bed!

Claudia squirmed on her back, as Sigrid was eating her big boobs, licking and sucking hungrily the full flesh or biting and pulling the erect nipple with her teeth. The Roman screamed in pain and pleasure, her eyes widened, as Viking’s fingers worked brutal inside her pussy, keeping her victim in place with her left hand around brunette’s waist. Sigrid didn’t want to satisfy her lover. She just loved to hear her breathless screams, continuing her domination, satisfying simultaneously passion and envy for Roman’s magnificent melons. She was inexperienced at this kind of sexual activity, but as a woman she knew how to handle a cunt. When Claudia’s body looked relaxed, she stung the silky flesh, making her body arched upward, between screams and moans. This continued until Roman’s climax as she felt her orgasm like a sexual earthquake shocking her entire body.

"AAAAAAAAAARGHHHH!"
Sigrid-Claudia-a12.jpg

billbill1111

Sigrid didn’t give Claudia time to recover. She arranged her body atop Roman’s, holding her hands by the wrists, pinned them above her head, as her endless legs immobilized Claudia’s. She enjoyed pinning her lover, as confirmation of her supremacy. Claudia struggled in vain under blonde’s body, too weak after her orgasm. Their bodies pressed against each other. The Viking wanted to feel Roman’s body wiggling, squirming, and struggling under hers. Their sexual rhapsody was like erotic battle; tongue to tongue, lips to lips, chest to chest, belly to belly; pussy to pussy, thigh to thigh. With the patrician in totally submission, the queen began to rub on her body; she licked Claudia’s tears in a show of dominance, savoring the salty tang as her tongue laved Roman’s chubby cheeks.

"Ooooh no… Sigrid… noooo… mmmm… Gggggdddd… oh God!"

"Mmmmm…You are mine, busty bitch… I control your body... I control your mind… I own you!"

But this was Claudia’s plan! The bites on her neck, cheeks and breasts, the nipples and clit stinking, the body squeezing, all were much better than whipping and hot candles on her body. Sigrid pressed her full lips down on Claudia’s into a full open mouth violent kiss. The blonde queen sealed brunette’s mouth with hers, but this’s the spider’s net of Claudia. The Roman forced her tongue into Viking’s mouth. Her experienced tongue captured and drove blonde’s in a sensual dominant dance, pushing it all over her mouth. It’s her way to take advantage as her magic kisses weakened Sigrid’s dominance.

Soon her hands released, going to their favorite destination: Viking’s buttocks. Claudia toppled her lover changing their positions. Sigrid felt Claudia’s heavy boobs capturing her pair in their eternal competition of dominance. Now the brunette started licking her cheeks, her ears, her neck… Claudia’s tongue and lips, with her multiple soft kisses, slipped Sigrid into a sweet sense; nobody did it like her. The Roman gave a long passionate kiss, before starting her odyssey along Viking’s body. After the neck and the shoulders, the royal boobs -relieved of the dominant weight of Roman melons- were the next station.

Claudia tasted Sigrid’s twins with the edge of her tongue. She sucked lightly the areolas, tickling the nipples until became stiff. Then she started pulling softly with her teeth the erect nipples, until she heard the moan of blond queen; there is no pain, just stimulation. Kissing, licking, sucking, she conquered blonde’s tits point by point. Simultaneously, she cupped and started to squeeze them gently, making Sigrid moaned in pleasure.
Sigrid-Claudia-a13.jpg

billbill1111

The delicate squeezing was continuing as brunette’s tongue slid and licked blonde’s navel. Sigrid felt waves of shudder across her body, knowing what’s next. Claudia’s lips slid lower, caressed blonde’s labia and her tongue started the sweet mission. Roman’s tongue invaded deep inside blonde’s pussy as her hands continued the sensual breast squeezing; Sigrid’s moans and sobs increased, getting louder. Claudia licked Sigrid’s pussy and her palms moved lower and started caressing her endless legs, the most beautiful pair she had ever seen. Her hands slid up and down blonde’s magnificent thighs, before she cupped them just under the buttocks, using her thumbs to massage the full flesh, keeping in place the target of her greedy tongue. Her specialist way made the queen crazy. She started to pull the sheets and slap the mattress, groaning.

Sigrid wasn’t lesbian. It was impossible to allow other woman to touch her; but Claudia was something different. The elegant Roman covered every vacancy of her man: the kisses, the caresses, the sensual way from a woman who knows what another one needs... It was a sweet torment that made Sigrid wanted more and more…

"Yes, yes… down theeee… …. Oooohh…no… nooo… oh, Clau… Claaaa… diiiiaaaahhhh…"
Sigrid-Claudia-a14.jpg

billbill1111

If Claudia’s kisses made Sigrid feeling like swimming in a lake of honey, the cunnilingus made her feeling like riding Pegasus in the skies of nirvana. The experienced female tongue hadn’t the power of male’s organ, but had a way to touch places, causing frenzy to the object of pleasure; it was obviously from the contractions of Sigrid’s body. Her torso tensed again and again on the air like a bridge, as she had lost the control. Her screams, louder and louder, testified the sensual torment.

"YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII…"

Sigrid dropped into the abyss of delight, between sobs and body spasms, after the multiple orgasms. Claudia slid atop her friend, cupped her pretty face and started giving her soft little kisses. Finally slipped sideways and Sigrid put her head on Roman’s chest, using her massive boobs as pillows. The brunette started caressing the golden tresses. She loved this sense of silkiness.

“Mmmmmm… I love this sense of solid flesh, you licentious busty witch!”

“Hm… Take your time, my Queen. Am so happy that you enjoyed my services!”

"I understand your little trick. But you should not forget the dynasty of my whip. As well you satisfy your mistress, I’ll not use it… but in case of disobedience… you know!"

“The only thing I want to do is to serve you… my mistress… my lovely Queen!”
Sigrid-Claudia-a15.jpg

billbill1111

The show was incredible and Gundar was feeling the beast between his legs ready to destroy everything around. It was time for the final phase of his plan. He opened the door with a kick and rushed inside. The women, totally surprised, took few seconds to understand what happened. When realized the presence of the intruder, started to scream terrified, pulling the sheets to cover their nudity, asking him to go out. But the prince remained motionless and silent until their voices stopped. As the two lovers began to realize the situation, their demands became supplications and empty excuses. Everything was going as he had planned.

"Shut up!" he shouted to the frightened and embarashment women, with throaty voice. They had leaned in the back of bed, side by side with the sheets hiding their naked bodies. "The brides of my friends… two sick monsters on the road to hell! How did you dare? It’s time to learn what happen on their bed, when they fight around the world. May God help you…"

"No, don’t! Please!" The girls began to apologize, telling the most stupid excuses. In their desperation they tried to change his mind, but deep inside them they knew: Gundar had their fate in his hands. After the initial shock, the Queen of Thule decided to take the matters on her hands. She was too proud, too dynamic, too dominant and too arrogant for tolerating weakness to herself; no supplications, no crying. She was the queen and he was one of her princes. She knew what he really wanted, as also her disadvantageous position; at the end her x-fiancé would take what he wanted, but wouldn’t be so easy for him. She got up, stood in front of Gundar and left the white sheet falling, revealing her naked beauty.
Sigrid-Claudia-a16.jpg

billbill1111

"Is all that you want, Prince Gundar? Why this stupid performance? And this supposedly rage… I know why! Because you’re a coward! A sneaky coward, a cheap hypocrite! I know, it’s hard to see me with another man, but after so many years I was thinking it was over. I have my Capitan; you have your wife Zaida, a beautiful lady. What do you want now? My body? My kisses? Well, maybe you’ll get today, but forget my favor and friendship for the rest of your life. Think about it and take your decision. I’m here for you, but you should know that you will pay for this…"

Gundar didn’t reply. He was gazing the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. The naked body of Sigrid was standing one meter away, much much more perfect than ever had imagined. But before he could touch it, the blond woman gave him a loud slap. It was a slap of proudness, a slap of surrender, but without result. The giant Viking prince was waiting two decades for this moment and nothing would change his mind. Sigrid retreated and lay down slowly onto the bed. She stared Gundar with a strange look and the prince saw deep inside her blue eyes with a blend of anger and arrogance.

It was the moment of his life. He dropped his clothes and rigs, revealing a huge erect cock watching the ceiling. He made few slow steps and dropped onto the woman, with the power that he rushed against the enemy in the battleground. Sigrid resisted. He knew that she wouldn’t let drilling her easily. In her entire life she was too proud, arrogant and tough, but he waited a lifetime. After a brief virtual battle he immobilized her queen and got inside her with fury.

Gundar pinned Sigrid, sliding his brutal cock into her, wedging apart her labia. The size of his fleshly pole made the penetration hard, but he didn’t care about woman’s pain. He pushed harder and harder, and the huge phallus, point after point, filled queen’s pussy.
Sigrid-Claudia-a17.jpg

billbill1111

The arrogant and proud woman tried to keep her tears, but her blue eyes were already wet. She wanted to stay silent, icy, expressionless, refusing any pleasure, but it was out of her control. Her screams covered every other sound. Her breath cut.

When the penetration completed, the wild prince started slamming his cock in and out of her queen, as she wriggled in vain breathless. Sigrid tried to dig her nails in his face, but Gundar caught and pinned them beside her pretty face. He watched right between her eyes as fucked her, with the cold gaze of northern warrior. His heavy groans, as continued to ram his dick deeper and deeper, again and again, covered Sigrid’s screams and gasps.

"Ggggghhhmmm… Yeeeeeeeessss… Don’t resist to your fate, Sigrid. You're fucked with a strange… and now with a woman! So, it’s time to find yourself again, to give the pride back to our nation!"

"Oooooooh...oooooo....ooo....stop....nooooo...aaaaaaaaiiiii…"

The wild fucking shocked the beautiful blonde. Gundar grunted and plunged, Sigrid twisted, but his brutality overpowered her resistance. The prince increased the rhythm of drilling and her queen went berserk. All she could do, between groans and sobs, was to wound her endless legs around his strong, muscular body. She tightened the grip, as an instinctively defense, but the result was her body bouncing up and down, following the reciprocating movement of ruthless man.

Suddenly Sigrid started to feel strange. Her defenses, mental and physical, gave up. A kind of pleasure started running across her body. The thought panicked her. "Oh no! Not this… not to me… oh God, please... it couldn’t happen to me… No God!" As her spirit surrendered, images from another age, back in time, when she was 15 or 16, flooded her mind. A time when she was in love with this man! Pictures and memories relaxed body and will. And the ramming continued…

"Yeeeeeeeessss… Take it… take it… again and again... it’s all yours, my pretty queen…. yyyyyeeeeaaaa"

"No… no… no... noooooo… no more..."
Sigrid-Claudia-a18.jpg